Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Paige's Pink Petal Cake


Paige is my dear friend, Linda's, granddaughter.  She's another very special (13 yrs. old) sweet young lady loaded with talent.  Paige signed up for a cake decorating class and sent me this photo of her first cake:
 

I'm so amazed by the talented three young ladies that I have posted about:
Lindsay Grace, Makayla, and Paige
These three ladies have so much talent and vision in their lives!
I did a painting for Paige to honor her first creation:

Pretty Paige's Pink Petal Cake was her first cake decorating experience. What a delight to the eye and a treat for the tummy!
We are all very proud of you young lady!

This little painting is now available as a print in my Etsy and eBay stores.


 
 

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful first cake! I love the painting you created for her. I am sure she will treasure it always.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightfully decorated cake Paige made and what a delightfully sweet thing you did by painting it for her. I am sure she will treasure it always! You are not only talented but so very thoughtful and giving. Blessings, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous cake. We so have to take that class mom! See ya soon.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful dea to paint this cake. And of cause so well done.
    Have a great day
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Sigh! What a sweet and loving thing to do! Such a special gift!
    From a very special lady.
    Love it! as always everything you paint is delightful.
    Have a sweet day,
    Big hugs~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful cake! I love your painting too! What a talented group of people you know and how talented you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She did an incredible job. I sure could use some help with my wedding cake this weekend. I haven't decorated a cake for a couple of year, and yet I have gained a ton of weight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute! I could never bake a cake or decorate it that well. Well done, Paige! I couldn't paint one either. Well done, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful cake! And what a beautiful painting you did of the cake for her! What a sweet and thoughtful thing to do.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your painting of Paige's cake is fantastic Catherine...I love this one.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your sweet comments!