Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Halloween Painting Listed on Ebay


This painting is now up for auction on eBay.  You can check it out by clicking on the title above.

I don't want to bore you with a lot of my vacation photos, but want to share a few of my favorites this week.
If you've never been to the Maroon Bells near Aspen, Colorado, you need to put it on your bucket list.  I've been to Colorado many times but had never heard of it.  Below are a couple of my favorite photos when we went hiking through one of the trails.

I'm amazed by Aspen trees:





One of the most photographed mountains in America is this one in the Maroon Bells and now that I've been there, I know why.


Praying for the families of Colorado.  This has been a tough year for fires and flooding.

I've got to get back to my painting!


3 comments:

  1. This has been a tough year for Colorado... and a lot of other places, too, for various reasons.

    Your Halloween painting looks as joyful as the season! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine, your Halloween painting is just beautiful! So many wonderful little details. It makes me wish I could jump right in and be part of that festive little scene! :D ... Your vacation photos are so pretty. Yes, thoughts and prayers to all those Colorado families. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful mountain scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your sweet comments!